Check-in Time is 12:00 PM
, Check-out Time is 11:00 AM
Terms & Conditions
Check-In Check-Out Policy
Across all Vivera Grande' properties, the standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and standard check-out time is 11:00 AM.
Documents Required During Time Of Check-in
Booking confirmation via E-mail/ SMS (with Booking ID) and a
valid Photo ID (with address) is required for all the guests. Photo ID
poofs accepted are Driver's License, Voter’s Card, Passport and Ration
Card. Note: PAN Cards will not be accepted as valid Photo ID Card.
Early Check-in Policy
Our policy with regards to early check-ins are:
- Early check-in between 8 AM and 12 PM can be allowed without any extra charges, but will be subject to availability.
- Early check-in for guests arriving before 8 AM will be charged at the full previous day's rate.
Late Check-out Policy
Our policy with regards to early check-out are:
- Late check-out up to 3 PM can be accommodated at no extra charges, but will be subject to availability.
- Late check-out after 3 PM will be charged at the full next day's rate.
- Child Policy: A maximum of 2 children up to
the age of 8 years are allowed free of charge subject to room occupancy
capacity. Extra person charges are applicable for anyone above 8 years
of age. Breakfast will be included in stay, but no extra bed will be
- Occupancy Policy: The maximum number of
occupants in a room depends on the hotel and the room category. This can
be found out during booking of the rooms for different hotels.
- Visitor Policy: Our visitor policy varies
depending upon the specific hotel. However, visitors are not allowed
beyond 10 PM in any of our hotels. Non-resident guests must get
registered as an extra occupant in the room to stay beyond this time.
- Pet Policy: No pets are allowed inside the premises/property where the accommodation is situated.
- Right to Admission: All Vivera Grande Hotels
reserve the right to deny admission or ask particular guests to leave
the property to ensure safety and comfort of other guests. This may
include cases such as denial of admission to local residents, unmarried
& unrelated couples, amongst others. The decision taken by the
Vivera Grande management shall be final and binding in all such