Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and condition carefully as they set out our reservation policy and liabilities. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions. In the following Terms and Conditions of North Bengal Tourism the term "you" or "tourist" refers to the clients/guests/customers who is availing the service from North Bengal Tourism and "we" or "our" or "management" refers to North Bengal Tourism. At the time of registering at northbengaltourism.com, you agree to all terms and conditions of the website. With this consent you allow northbengaltourism.com to send emails, exciting offers, and notifications to you. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then you may not access the service.
Payments and Reservation
- An initial deposit of certain amount of the total tour cost is required in order to secure the reservation.
- After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation) it must be informed to us atleast 10 days before the commencement of tour, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible specially in tours including Government Accommodation. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
- The customer is liable to pay the final balance amount atleast 7 days before commencement of tour, failing which the tour will automatically get cancelled and we shall not be held responsible for the same.
In order for us to confirm your travel arrangements you must provide all requested details with the balance of the trip price.
- Necessary details include full name as per valid identification card, date of birth, nationality and any pre-existing medical conditions you have which may affect your ability to complete your travel arrangements.
- You are responsible for assessing whether a Tour is suitable for you. You should consult your physician to confirm your fitness for travel and participation in any planned activities.
- Your booking cannot be confirmed without provision of these details.
Price & Surcharges
Our trip prices are subject to variable and seasonal pricing, both of which are standard practice within the travel industry. This means our trip prices may vary at any time in accordance with demand, market conditions and availability. It is likely that different passengers on the same trip may have been charged different prices. Your best option if you like the price you see is to book at that time. Once you have received a quote the price will be locked in provided you pay the required deposit prior to the quote’s expiry. Any reduced pricing or discounts that may become available after you have paid your deposit will not apply.
Our Tour Package Includes
- Arrival Assistance.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meal as Per Plan.
- Transfer and Sightseeing in exclusive AC/non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only and the same vehicle will not provide service throughout the tour.
Our Tour Package Excludes
- Air fare/ Train Fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside.
- Additional car usage beyond suggested in the itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, and Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activities like Boat Safari, Jeep Safari, and Elephant Safari.
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in Government Tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
Train/ Bus/ Flight Reservation, Price, Surcharges & Cancellation
- For Train Journey we are entirely dependent on Railway Authority, it is not possible to allot any particular seat (Lower/ Middle/ Upper Birth).
- If there is any increase in Railway/ Bus /Air/ Fares the difference of the fare is to be borne by the Tourists.
- In case of cancellation of any kind of transport related to the tour, Management will not undertake any financial liabilities/ Responsibilities for this. However, the tour conducting officer will help you to board the next train in unreserved compartments or procure Air ticket for the next flight.
Government Accommodation Booking & Cancellation
- Booking in Government accommodation can be made in advance against full payment. Part payment is not allowed.
- No refund will be given in case of cancellation of booking in Government accommodation.
Liabilities & Limitations
- Management will not undertake any liability towards any loss/ damages of Life - Property or any other belonging whatsoever caused by any accident, political issues, theft/ robbery or anything beyond human control.
- Itinerary is subject to change under unavoidable circumstances.
- It is to be noted that if the customer does not arrive on the scheduled arrival date then the tour will be treated as "no show" and the same will be cancelled, further no refund shall be made under such circumstances.
- We reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements or make alterations by assigning reasons to you.
- If due to any natural calamities, political issue, and unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control there is a change in the itinerary we shall not be liable for the extra cost. However we will provide our guest with all the assistance and support which will be required in the given situation.